Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Beach

When we arrived over on the wee ferry to the island I helped get set up and then ventured off on a walk so I could get some more pics of the Alexander Graham Bell house which has at least eight homes on the property which are owned by relatives. Then I headed towards the lighthouse to collect shells and marvel at the beauty of this wonderful place. It was a great day and now we are home making a taco bake for dinner and then off to the town to the St Michael's Parish for a ceilidh tonight which we are all excited about.































































































Shauna- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Blogger Lianne said...

More gorgeous weather and photos - kids look delighted. Not clear on where the island is? Can't be on your lake if there is a lighthouse, so is it off the coast in the ocean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home