Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lady Bug Welcome!





Anyone in the adoption community knows the significance of ladybugs. This past weekend as I was organizing and preparing for being off work and having surgery I took my mom to the annual Thorold Craft Show. This happens twice per year and we love to go. I wanted to take my mom so we could have some time together. I ended up buying some bandanas for our wee Scout and some dog cookie mix that MacLean can use to make him homemade treats. Then I saw this chair with a planter in it and ladybugs on it. I had to have it. I have decided not to plant too much as we are away so much in the summer it is such a waste of money. So I bought 3 planters and used the chair, wicker basket and then hanging planters outside the front door. I was happy with what I did and have moved a bit of furniture to the front of the house so we can hang out. Scout loves, loves to be outside.

So enjoy!

1 Comments:

At June 2, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Blogger Anne Marie and Julia Devine said...

oh don't even tell me that I missed out on a craft show....

that is tooooooooo cuuuuutttteee!

lOVE it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home