posted by Shauna and MacLean @ 5:48 PM 3 comments
I am impressed with your Hallowe'en spirit (and prowess!). I'm a bit of a Hallowe'en scrooge, or was until I had Sweetpea. It's hard to be a grumpy poohead about holidays your kid is over-the-top enthused about!
Wonderful decor -- love the outside twinkle lights.And also looks like I would love that apple crisp recipe. Send that puppy along.did you get the twister costume sorted -- I saw them at party packagers....
Love all the pics and holiday enthusiasm. I myself am Halloween challenged this year as Miz B wants to be a "fat pirate". What does that MEAN? How am I supposed to accomplish THAT?Anyway, very glad my firends seem to have the holiday well in hand!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I am impressed with your Hallowe'en spirit (and prowess!). I'm a bit of a Hallowe'en scrooge, or was until I had Sweetpea. It's hard to be a grumpy poohead about holidays your kid is over-the-top enthused about!
Wonderful decor -- love the outside twinkle lights.
And also looks like I would love that apple crisp recipe. Send that puppy along.
did you get the twister costume sorted -- I saw them at party packagers....
Love all the pics and holiday enthusiasm.
I myself am Halloween challenged this year as Miz B wants to be a "fat pirate". What does that MEAN? How am I supposed to accomplish THAT?
Anyway, very glad my firends seem to have the holiday well in hand!
Post a Comment
<< Home