High Diving at the local pool!!!















This morning the girls enjoyed a sleep in until 9 am. I then made breakfast and coffee and Brooklyn and MacLean settled into fun on the couch while I tackled some cupboards and my food pantry which was in desperate need of a clean out. So once I was done and had listened to some tunes and much coffee to drink I was much more ready to think about the rest of the day. I decided that it would be a great day to hit the local pool for the public swim. So off we went after lunch for a three hour stay at public swim. The girls stayed in the whole time while I enjoyed my book in a comfy chair soaking up some sun. The girls were very adventurous and decided to head off the tall diving board which is about 15 feet off the ground. Wow what a great job they did and I loved watching them cheer each other on as they flew off the board doing cannon balls and jumps.
What a fun time, we ended the day with me having a massage and the girls playing and washing Nana's car. Then dad made meatloaf and we sat outside and had a great meal.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the pics.
Shauna


2 Comments:
OMG -- just back from southampton and am exhausted reading all your updated posts -- have you counted how many days you were in your own bed -- the ratio would be interesting --
that's what a good summer is all about --sorry we didn't see more of you.
great blogging adventure though!
You have had an amazing summer!! I have decided that working sucks! ha ha....
Post a Comment
<< Home