Sunday, August 23, 2009

Going home!





Yesterday we started our long journey back to Niagara-on-the-Lake. We decided to stop in Mississauga to see Lianne and her girls. We had a great visit and the girls were thrilled to be able to hold Charlie Brown the Guinea Pig. After about two hours we headed out and found out that we couldn't get on the QEW from the 407 hwy. So we made a detour through Hamilton and it was raining so much I was nervous. But out of the rain came the most beautiful rainbow which MacLean captured on film. Not long after taking the picture I looked back to see both the girls sound asleep. I enjoyed the rest of the ride to the Rooster restaurant where we met nana and papa for dinner.

What a great week we had and now we have a week of fun planned for this area.

Enjoy the pictures!
Shauna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home