Monday, May 25, 2009

Pottery!









Well, we are winding down another year of pottery. MacLean has been taking pottery with Bev and Robbie for almost 5 years. She absolutely adores pottery and has made some incredible pieces. More importantly she still has fun and loves each and every minute of pottery. This year for the first time she has a friend with her. A friend of mine who teaches with me asked if her daughter could come. She has been great for MacLean and it has been nice to see MacLean step up and be such a wonderful helper. Even though I am her mom she is very talented and has made over $100.00 selling her wares. I have always participated as a "helper" and cleaned up and mixed glaze and done whatever the ladies need. I love going and watching all the kids create their masterpieces.

Enjoy the pictures!
Shauna

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Blogger Lianne said...

Missed this post earlier - way to go, MacLean, looks like you are having so much fun!

Lianne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home