Easter Eggs!
















Easter has always been a special time in our family. Along with some of the traditions of attending church of course we always have easter egg making. Since we left our local church over two years ago we haven't really felt at home anywhere else. It makes me sad but we have been to the church my mom and dad are now attending and I have decided it has been too long and I want MacLean to get back to church with me so we are going to go to my parents church with them now that they are back. I feel better even though I didn't want to go to the city for church as I work there all week I have decided to just do it. So we are off to church tomorrow which makes my heart feel good and hopefully will fulfill my spiritual need I have.
Anyway onto the eggs. We do eggs every year and since Thurs. after school MacLean has been gone to her friends until dinner Friday night I felt like it would be a good chance to clean closets and do some big time tidying around here yesterday. I also thought I would cook the eggs so we could do them this morning. The other thing I wanted to do was watch Grease with MacLean last night. She enjoyed it and I sang my little heart out the whole movie!
This morning I woke up and we started on the eggs. I love watching my daughter sit and think about how she is going to make the various colour combinations. So I sat with my coffee and watched her enjoy each and every minute of the joy she gets from doing the eggs.
I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful blessed Easter and enjoy each and every minute. Off to shower and go for a walk with my sweet daughter. Then off to the mall and to see the new Hannah Montana movie. Looking forward to it.
More tomorrow after the bunny comes!
Happy Easter
Shauna and MacLean xo


2 Comments:
Happy Easter Sha and MacLean! Hugs and kisses to you both! I hope the bunny was good to you :-)
That sounds like a perfect day. Hope Easter was equally wonderful, and that going to church gave you the lift you needed. I'm in need of that same kind of lift and hope to find something to offers me the kind of spiritual support I crave too.
Thanks for the documentary recommendation - I added it to Netflix!
Post a Comment
<< Home