Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick Day!



Well, the cold, sore throat no voice and fever finally caught up to MacLean. She has been healthy all winter and so have I. WEll it started on the weekend and last night was a rough night. Coughing, sore throat, fever etc. so I sent her to bed thinking I may have to stay home today because my parents are out of town for two months. so today I called in but still had to go to work, get stuff ready for the supply teacher and drop off coffee and lunch as it was my day for both. Then I had to drop off our Venezuelan student Annemarie at school.

So Mac stayed home and was sleeping, I told her I would be back in half an hour. Then I raced off and did what I needed making sure I had enough ready if I need to be off tomorrow. Then back home to take care of the sickie. so washed all the sheets, have been playing on the computer and watching daytime TV. It is kind of fun to play hookey but much easier to be at school. I snuck a couple of pics of my baby in my bed watching tv.

have a great day
Shauna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home