The week got better and better!








We have had a rough start to the week but with lots of encouragement and one of the girls translating we have made it over the homesick/jet lag hurdle. The girls have settled in really well. They have been busy and aren't used to the cold and going to bed earlier. Last night at midnight I was like ok go to sleep I had been in bed for over an hour. I am not used to their late nights. At home they go to bed after 11pm every night. On school nights it will be 9:30 and no later. We have to get up early. The girls spent the day in Niagara Falls seeing the sights while MacLean and I went to Mississauga for a memorial gathering for my aunt who passed away, It was great to see old friends and family. Last night we had pizza at my parents house and at 9:00 we came home with the girls and my niece Jessie who wanted to stay over. It was lots of fun.
Friday night the girls walked over to my school and then we went to costco to find some food Lily likes. She has been not eating much so I wanted to get some stuff she will eat. Then off to the mall for a short time, dinner and then bowling with our friends Sondra, Tim and Alexa. Alexa's grandma came along too. We have been thankful for their support they have helped us out with me having to drive to pick up the girls and just giving me a hand. Thanks friends. We had fun and I wanted to share some pics. Enjoy and check out the kids pictures with their coloured tongues. They were having slushies! Kind of scares me to think about what is in them and what it does to their tongues.
take care,
Shauna


1 Comments:
Love the rainbow tongues!!! I don't remember how I found your blog or if I've ever commented before, but I know I've been lurking for awhile.
Post a Comment
<< Home