Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Activities!




Our friends slept over and we had a great big breakfast with pancakes, bacon, fruit and juice. We all filled our bellies and sent the kids off to play for a while. We enjoyed a few extra cups of coffee and some great conversation. The kids spent some time in MacLean's room doing Karaoke! It was cute hearing them belt out the tunes on MacLean's bunk beds. I then asked the kids and adults for help moving my wood pile to the front of my house so I would have easy access to my wood for fires in the winter. This wood really helps us heat our home. The kids loved the challenge and did a great job. We then gathered up everyones belongings and headed out to our favourite family restaurant The Little Red Rooster. We parted ways and I spent a bit of time cleaning up boxes in the garage so I could put the car back in the garage. Yippee no more cleaning off the car. MacLean and I went to visit my parents and then came home and started making chocolate coloured pretzels for her class. WE enjoyed some left over Chinese food and then sat down to watch Eloise at Christmas time. It was a cute movie. I love this time of year when we can enjoy the holiday movies!

Enjoy the pictures!

Shauna

3 Comments:

At December 14, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Blogger Lianne said...

LOVED the pictures and tales of a fun-filled weekend...more great memories for Christmas 2008.

Thompsons are home and collapsed after a busy weekend...will get up the energy to post to our blog tomorrow night.

Missed you all and can't wait to see you over the holidays!

Love Lianne, Bryanna and Cassidy

 
At December 15, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Blogger Anne Marie and Julia Devine said...

it was a great weekend. cute little parade! So much fun to meet your sister and see the rest of the Press clan again.

thanks for having us.

 
At December 15, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Blogger mosey (kim) said...

Chocolate covered pretzels??? How did you have any left for Maclean's class?
ohhhhh......

kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home