Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sleepover Part 2






Ok, the kids had a blast last night and finished the evening on the top bunk playing and connecting their Nintendo DS systems. I fell asleep shortly after 10 and MacLean called me at 10:30 and they were still giggling. I assume they fell asleep shortly after. I heard them this morning at 6am and just rolled over and went back to sleep. They came storming into my room at 7am and I got up and gave them a bit of dry cereal and told them to do something fun while I went back to sleep. I was able to sleep until 8am all the while they were out in the living room playing Dogopoly. It was funny to hear them.

I got up at 8am and made them pancakes and bacon. When they were finished at 8:30am they decided to pull out the Karaoke machine with the two microphones. It has been a high school musical fest ever since. I am in the living room giggling to myself as they belt out the tunes.

I am enjoying my coffee and looking forward to a great day. I am taking the girls to see Madagascar Escape to Africa this afternoon.

Enjoy the pictures.
Shauna

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2008 at 6:07 AM, Blogger Sondra, Tim and Alexa said...

Morning Girls (big and little),

Looks like you are having a blast ! Look out Sharpay, Gabrielle and Troy.... here come Mac and Lexie !

You girls are growing up so fast.. Shauna and I use to talk about you girls as teenagers and it looks like it will be upon us in no time!!

Love to you all,

Sondra

 
At November 14, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Blogger Anne Marie and Julia Devine said...

loving the big girl fun! I was thinking today that when Julia is 10 -- Mac will be 14 -- OMG -- what will things be like then.

slow down, nelly! YIKES - they are growing up so fast!

update on my blog of Remembrance Day celebrations

 

Post a Comment

<< Home