Halloween 2008



My MacLean decided to go out as a glamour witch! She was just beautiful. We had a wonderful parade at school and then went to my parents for pizza before trick or treating. My mom and I took the lovely witch out for about an hour. She looked in her half filled bag and said that's enough so we went home. It was only 7:30 so we went to a few neighbourhood homes and then to our friends Jody and Neil and Ramsay and Altie. WE ended up staying at their house for tea and goodies. We went home at 9pm. A fun time was had by all.
Enjoy the pictures!
shauna


2 Comments:
Ms MacLean is a GORGEOUS witch!!!! Love the outfit and she suits it perfectly. Glad it was a super day!
Love Lianne, Bryanna and Cassidy
I'm struck each time I see Mac in a photo -- how grownup she looks -- just lovely --- she looks great in purple (this is our PP slogan "you'll look great in purple! - hee hee)
so much fun to be all glamed up -- did mom wear a costume?????
Post a Comment
<< Home