Boston 2008!


Sorry folks it has been a week or two. I had to get a new card reader and download on my sister's computer. so we arrived last Friday and I always come down to help my sister with her field hockey camps. I have been coming down for 9 years now and it is a great time. MacLean has been coming for the past few years and has a wonderful time with her cousin Brooklyn. We took the kids to Doug Pond where they could play and swim last Saturday. Sunday we had to shop for camp. I run the camp store and do whatever my sister needs me to. Ainslee is the head coach of Boston College Field Hockey. so it is a busy time. Her husband is the Offensive coordinator and quarterback coach for Harvard Football. So they are a sporting family. We decided to have the girls do two mornings of the day camp. What a blast they had. I am including some pics of them at the beach and camp. Thanks for checking in!
Shauna


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home