Friends!
MacLean and I have met many friends through the world of adoption. I have some friends in the Niagara region and many back in Mississauga, Toronto and Newmarket. We feel very blessed to have so many people to hang out with and spend time doing some cool things. My friend Janet and Kate came down for a weekend in the Spring. We had a great time hanging out, riding bikes, eating good food and relaxing. I have a few shots of our time together. Janet and Kate will come down in Aug. to do some back to school shopping (we live very close to the USA and will go over to shop) Janet and I will also catch a play in town. Niagara-on-the-Lake is known for the Shaw Festival, It has great theatre, shopping and eating in our wee little town. Anyway here are a few shots from the weekend.
Shauna


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home